Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office. To save time during your visit, you can download these forms from our website and complete them before coming in.
Your initial exam will last approximately one hour. Oral hygiene instructions will also be given with suggestions to help you care for your own teeth. In most cases, we will also clean your teeth on this visit and provide an evaluation that will outline any existing dental problems and proposed treatment.
At your initial examination, we will:
• Use digital photography and digital x-rays
• Review medical and dental history
• Do an oral cancer screen
• Diagnose health of all teeth and underlying bone
• Do a full periodontal examination
• Use laser detection on all teeth to find minute cavities
• Provide an orthodontic screening
• Provide a prophy (cleaning)
• Listen to patient's concerns
• Consult with patient on his/her dental diagnosis